Get hold of YouTube videos in the format of your choice
YouTube is a site from which we can access millions of videos of all sorts, from recordings of celebrations to the latest video clip by a famous singer. The problem with YouTube is that the site doesn't allow us to download videos, so if we want to see a specific clip and we don't have a stable Internet connection, we'll have to resort to an application like MassTube.
Download videos from YouTube in HD quality.
How it works
This application allows us to download all the videos that we want from YouTube, only needing to input the URL of the clip we want to download, select the output format and add it to our download list, all of this from the same interface, that is clear and intuitive.
Among the most noteworthy features of the program we can find:
- Automatic recognition of YouTube URLs copied to the clipboard.
- Capable of exporting the downloaded videos as MP3, OGG, MP4, 3G, FLV, SWF, WMV,WMA, RM and MOV.
- Automatic renaming of downloaded files.
- Automated clearing of finalized and erroneous files.
If you want to download your favorite videos from YouTube to be able to watch them on any device and without having to have your Internet connection active all the time, download MassTube right now, a free application that is very easy to use.
- Requires an Internet connection to complete the installation.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.